About Our Company
Cospolich, Inc was founded in 1937 by CJ Cospolich, a craftsman who possessed a great curiosity, desire for quality, and who recognized the need to service his customers at a world-class level.His cabinet designs were originally created using a drafting table, and the high quality refrigerators were hand built, each individually framed in native Louisiana cypress. Ever-changing and evolving, Cospolich has come a long way from its modest beginnings, and today our very capable engineering staff utilizes computer generated drawings and 3D modeling in every design, while our production crew uses state-of-the-art lasers to cut the stainless integral to all our cabinets.
80 Years of Experience
With over 80 years of experience, Cospolich is able to design, modify, and fabricate commercial and marine shipboard equipment to meet the demands of our customers in any application or environment world-wide.
- Design assistance with Large Reefers (CVN)
- Provided full Galley/Mess area on the LPD class of vessels
- Provided full Galley Equipment, Refrigerators, and Walk-In Coolers for the
T-AKE class of vessels
- Supplied Serving Lines, Walk-In Coolers and Freezers for the CVN-78 class Aircraft Carriers
- Provided private label products for large, commercial companies